September 1, 2018
Camper Storage Solutions For Winter
Cooler days are ahead and unfortunately that may mean putting your RV away for a few months. Do you know what needs down when storing transportation for a few months? Do not worry our experts at Vault Storage Co. can offer self storage tips for all your possessions. Find the North Wales PA camper storage solutions here!
Camper storage to help before winter
- Vehicles left for extended periods should be stored with a full tank of gas and an appropriate fuel stabilizer.
- Wheels should be chocked and the parking brake should be off.
- Check all seals and seams, since rubber may crack after a few seasons.
- Plug pipes and vents with bronze wool to prevent rodents from coming in from the cold.
- Close blinds and shades to avoid sun damage. The sun rays can take the color out of your cushions.
- Empty water tanks and use antifreeze, so the water does not freeze and damage your tanks.
- Extreme cold temperatures drain the RV battery, so remove it and store somewhere safe and dry.
Our North Wales PA self storage offers indoor storage units as well as North Wales PA camper storage. Find the options that make the most sense for your belongings.
Did you know we offer moving supplies in our office? Find your wheel chocks and more to help store your camper this year.